Friday, March 21, 2008

Eating

Trying to get to the library and to take those costumes back. Clarissa had a huge Hallelujah lunch--fruit smoothie, celery, peppers, blackberries, strawberries, big carrot, cherry tomatoes, veggie cheese bagel. And cleaned her plate, and asked for more tomatoes and blackberries.

At least one of them eats!! Charlie sure likes those strawberries. I had to give him some before his nap b/c he saw me get them out.

Remember how I said they "explode" at 15 mos? (with learning, language) He has exploded, all over the house. Has an opinion, and pulls out everything. Need to babyproof some more and rearrange some things, for my sanity and maybe his safety. They were throwing/rolling those glass yogurt containers; he'd gotten all 7 out of the cabinet. And many other things, like putting her toilet seat into the toilet. She flushed the toilet while I was in here with him and I had to sprint to the bathroom b/c I knew it was going to overflow. He also says "uh uh" whether he shakes or nods his head, FYI. So the nodding is what to pay attention to.

No comments: